Trusting that car repair work will be done on time and on budget is important to you.
We strive to build relationships and meet expectations.
Everyone at Lebanon Friendly Auto Service knows that trusting that car repair work will be done on time and on budget is important to you. We also know that trust has to be earned.
Here is our code of car repair ethics:
- To perform high-quality service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer and their car.
- To recommend the services, car repair and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To provide service to the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that our entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive repair industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Finding a auto service and repair shop that you can trust to fix your car well (and not take you for a ride in the process) isn’t easy. It can be difficult to know how to choose a place you can trust. When you need car repair work done, we hope that you’ll give Lebanon Friendly Auto Service a try. We promise to make every effort to exceed your expectation and to get you (and your car) quickly back on the road.